- HellMarys – HitPoint Inc – iOS/Android
- The Little Mermaid, Undersea Treasures – Win8
- Fablewood – HitPoint Inc. – Facebook
- Seaside Hideaway – HitPoint Inc. – Facebook
- Disney Fairies Hidden Treasure – Win8
- Bookworm – PopCap – iOS
- Sonic and All Stars Racing: Transformed – 3DS
- Wreck-It Ralph – Activision – 3DS
- Apples to Apples – THQ – Xbox 360, PS3
- AXEMAN Mobile – iOS, Android
- Monster High: Ghoul Spirit – Wii, DS
- Haunted House – PC, Xbox 360, Wii
- DAU training project – PC
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel – Wii, DS
- Are you Smarter than a 5th Grade: Back to School – Wii/DS
- Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader: Game Time – Xbox 360, Wii
- Cesar Millan’s Dog Whisperer – DS, PC
- Pinewood Derby – PC
- Q’Bicles – PC
UI Artist // Dec 2012 – Present
- Painting art assets for game menus and UIs.
- Concept art painting.
- Setting up menus and UIs in Flash for Facebook games.
- Unity3D + NGUI menu implemenation for mobile games.
Lead Artist // Feb 2008 – Oct 2012
- Designed, animated and implemented UI and 2D art for PC, consoles, handhelds, mobile, and social games.
- Responsible for setting the visual style of our products.
- Managed and provided visual direction for our outsource art teams.
- Storyboards for cinematics/cutscenes and character animations.
- Flowcharts and wireframe mockups for user experience.
- UI scripting (Lua and proprietary scripting languages)
- Concept drawings for characters and environments.
- 3D modeling and animation.
- Visual and particle FX.
- iOS/Android icons, Xbox 360 and PS3 store assets.
- Text and image localization.
Internet Systems Developer and Designer // July 2006 – Feb 2008
Responsible for redesigning the University’s website to provide visual consistantency throughout its many departments and organizations. Helped lead the implementation of new web technologies such as streaming live video and audiocasts.
Freelance Artist // Oct 2003 – Dec 2007
Worked with a small group in developing PC games. Responsible for 2D and 3D assets, web design, and printed media.
Freelance Designer // May 2006 – Oct 2007
Flash promotional materials. Mockups and assets for mobile advertising campaigns.
BFA Visual Design – Electronic Imaging
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, 2006
summa cum laude
- Commonwealth Scholar
- Honors Program
- Dean’s List
- Fall 2002, Spring 2003
- Chancellor’s List
- Fall 2003, Spring 2004, Fall 2004, Spring 2005, Fall 2005, Spring 2006
Developer // April 2013
Worked with graphic designer to develop a new website for a power supply company.
Developer // August 2011 – Jan 2012
Developed a responsive, single-page video portfolio website based off the client’s design. Also developed a client-review site for the client to use with their business partners.
Developer // October 2007 – Nov 2011
Developing a portfolio website based off the client’s design.
Developer, Designer // Aug 2009 – Present
Worked closely with the owner to design and develop a video portfolio site and blog. Additional graphic design work on newsletters, presentations and printed materials.
- Adobe CC: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Bridge
Torque 3D, Torque Game Builder
Final Cut Pro, QuickTime
Perforce, SVN, Git
Visual Studio, Eclipse
Windows, Mac OS, Linux
- Web Related
- HTML and CSS
- Game Dev Related
- Java and the libGDX framework.
- Menu flow and usability UI design and animation
C# and Microsoft XNA
Etching and aquatint printmaking
- Guest speaker at IGDA group at Becker College.
Interview with Worcester Telegram & Gazette about Pombie Zong.
Pombie Zong shown at Boston Festival of Indie Games Digital Showcase.
- The Big C Independant Game Competition: Dragonfly Game Design game named finalist for Q’Bicles
- Interviewed for Dartmouth Community TV about 3D character animation
- Standard Times News Article featuring 3D character animation
- Boy Scouts of America – Eagle Scout